Clint and Felix awww
The DuBose family - Erin, Davy, lil blake, Jody, Matt, Josh, Gwen, Clint and MeWe arrived at midnight in Dallas and the humidity was T E R R I B L E...!! Can I just say, the first thing I thought about when I got off the plane.. was omg.. my hair.. ! go figure... anyways we stayed with clints brother Matt and then drove out to his parents the next day. Clints cousin Amy was getting married in fortworth and we got to witness their special day, it was a lovely wedding, simple but very romantic!
We got to spend lots of time with Clints mum and dad, and clints cat Felix! Felix is a very interesting cat, he acts jealous around me and one day while lounging around felix was trying to make me jealous by kissing clint. It was the strangest thing... but really cute. We had a good stay with them, catching up, shopping, lots of movies and good food! We also got to see Erin (the baby sis), who is going to graduate school in San Antonio, and Josh(Clints bro) and Gwen with their adorable son Blake. We always have a great time in Texas, it's so good to be around family.
No comments:
Post a Comment